“DiverseAmerica Network helps corporations and institutions to be culturally competent, relevant, and inclusive in their workforce development, supply chain management and marketing practices with diverse populations.”
~ Ralph B. Ibarra, President
- “Diverse” - 1. differing from one another; 2. composed of distinct or unlike elements or components
- DiverseAmerica Network (DAN) helps corporations and institutions to be culturally competent, relevant and inclusive in their workforce development, supply chain management, and marketing practices with diverse populations.
- Principal industries include aerospace, advanced manufacturing, health care, law enforcement, information technologies, and the market-focused commercialization of intellectual property, along with local, state and national government public sector entities.
- DiverseAmerica Network is proficient in crafting strategies and tactics for advancing the contracting opportunities for small business, and minority-, women-, and veteran-owned business enterprises in the private and public sectors.
- DAN offers industry-driven, fast-track instruction and workforce development in the form of relevant educational assemblies, hands-on training sessions and workplace-specific applications tailored for Veterans and Military families.
DiverseAmerica Network = Fostering Inclusive Outcomes